Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that East Texas men are a bunch of goat ropers?

I heard that. I hope it isn't true. That doesn't seem very manly. Certianly not like the men I know from there.Is it true that East Texas men are a bunch of goat ropers?
Yes.... totally true. I'd hold out for a California man. They rope possums. *cough*Is it true that East Texas men are a bunch of goat ropers?
Hey, you guys! I live in East Texas. Actually, they rope STEERS. Yeah, either way, I hate it and it is boring, and yes, most men there are hicks that speak oddly.
That is funny-this guy my husband works with is from there and they call him the Goat Roper-before that I never heard that.I guess he worked on a ranch.
oh, they do that in Arkansas too, Oh what fun!
Yep, just look at GW Bush!!!!!!
yes and they wear there wifes underwear as well while working
You haven't seen the goats they got in East Texas.......
Leroy is a lot of things we wish he wasn't... LOL
Ropers or rapers?
Well Lotus Blossom you hoped wrong, I got more goat roping experience than all you Asians combined. By the way did I leave my rope in your truck? I can't seem to find it anywhere...
and inbreeding animal molesting freaks.
1. goat roper





A goat roper is a wannabe rancher or a cowboy poser. Goat ropers have the 4x4 pickup and the cowboy hat, but no cattle, horses, brain, or land.





2. Goat Roper





Not to be confused with a ';goat rope';, a Goat Roper is an archaic term for a redneck. It lost popularity in the late 1900's, but has had a resurgence in popularity recently. A goat roper denotes someone who is a ';hick';, and/or clumsy and stupid. Usually said person works in the farming industry, but is not exclusive to this.





You tell me?
Interesting. I never heard that one. I did hear that they like to choke their chickens though.
yes, they love the broke back lifestyle
Sadly sweet Debbi, it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment