Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that white guys prefer south east asian women than other races of women(except white women)?

I'm filipino. i've heard that western guys prefer south east asian women. is it true?





I mean 'not' indian,pakistani,nepal,bangladesh. I mean south east asian women.(filipino, malaysian, cambodian, thai, vietnamese, Laos)Is it true that white guys prefer south east asian women than other races of women(except white women)?
I don't think it's true. I always thought they prefered north west asian women. Like eskimo and malamute.Is it true that white guys prefer south east asian women than other races of women(except white women)?
Since when are Malaysian and Filipino women South EAST Asian? Obviously you are a Filipina with a superiority complex, stop acting like you are better than Indian or any other Asian women. But yes white guys generally prefer Asian (not just south east) ALL ASIAN women. Period.
No i heard most south east asians want to get with white men, even though they put down their races alot with really racism comments.





Especially Filipinos I heard of th is, but its okay for them because they are mixed with spainards (Some percentage)
yes they are mostly like to get married to Asian women because Asian women are better housewives.
Well my white boyfriend likes me %26amp; im black (get mistaken for bein' latina idk why) and he's always liked black females. Depends on the guy
I think that it depends upon the guy: but I do know that many men fantasize about Thai women as they believe them to be more submissive!
I like any woman from anywhere as long as she's attractive and not fat. Currently I'm looking all over the world for a mate, Phils are ok.
Yes=)


Asian girls are so beautiful.
i think you are right


but not indian pakistani or bengali no no no
Yep it is definitely true
it sooo is true and it because they are so submissive.
way true.
this shat makes me laugh...oh god...stop it please...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment