Friday, February 12, 2010

Is the statement I'm about to say about war in the mid-east true or false(see below)?

the reason it has become harder for us to fight a war is because Few actual governments are fighting us.Instead we faced with small groups of people who hit and run hiding within the civilian population and wearing the same closes as they do.our government is built to fight governments not civilians. we want to face governments that keep their civilian population as far away from the front lines as possible. To protect them from harm not use them as hostages without them even knowing it.governments that have fixed BOOs(base of operation) and leaders who care of their people %26amp; doing whats right for them more then the leaders themselves.I'm saying this because I saw a documentary that with each war America enters more civilians die.That didn't set well with me and as I started thinking about it this popped in my mind.Am I being to simple minded in my thinking or am I right?I hope nobody is offended by what I have wrote and if you think I'm just a other right-wind American nut job I understand.I have never been a soldier or been in war so I don't know if I should be making such a statement.If your from the mid-east and want to call me a simpleton Then do it I will not be mad or hate you.I guess your smarter then me.I just want to know if I'm right or wrong.if U think I'm wrong tell me why %26amp; help me learn the true but if I'm right how come I don't hear people saying this?I'm so sorry if I offended anyone I just want to know if what I stated was true or not?Thank you for reading this and may god bless you.Hope to hear your comments.Is the statement I'm about to say about war in the mid-east true or false(see below)?
I believe what you are saying may be true. Kinda hard to understand. We are fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan and Iraq and not necessarily the people or government. These freedom fighters or what every they are called stir up conflict in other cultures. They are light sewer rats and travel from site to site. They can stir up the general public and promote further conflict.
  • myspace codes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment