Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that the Fisherman in south east AK are shooting otters?It is illegal?

Your Open QuestionShow me another 禄





Is it true that the Fisherman in south east AK are shooting otters? It is illegal


I have herring allot about this lately and they are saying fish proses companies and some fisherman are killing otters in alaska.I here It is because they eat the crabs.


it ia a horrible thing.they also shoot seals all the time they say.Is it true that the Fisherman in south east AK are shooting otters?It is illegal?
Yes it is true..My father is a commercial fisherman and we all know about it.


I stopped fishing because of the stuff they do. It would not be in the news or in the


paper.Did you Know gill-nets kill thousands of birds every year.Is it true that the Fisherman in south east AK are shooting otters?It is illegal?
I am in Alaska and haven't heard anything about this.If they were and it isn't in the news than they must be doing in a legal way or it is legal who knows.But if it is illegal activity than we will usually hear about it on the local news or the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment