Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that its common for cousins in the middle east to marry?

im not middle eastern and this has nothing to do withmy life.


but is it common?Is it true that its common for cousins in the middle east to marry?
No, but it's not outlawed in many countries in the Middle East. Doctors have said that there is very little risk of mutation or mental illness in children born to cousins. The risk is high only if their parents married their own cousins, and so on. So ethnocentric views on it being considered a cause for any disorder isn't really based on fact.Is it true that its common for cousins in the middle east to marry?
yes, very much, it's ok in islam. it's most common in rural areas to keep the land and wealth in the family. actually it's a traditional saying that a cousin can let his cousin step down from a horse, that means if a woman is going to get married and it's her wedding day, and she's on horse taking her to her yet to be husband house, her cousin can stop the marriage by saying that he will marry her instead.





it was hard for me to stop my father from annoying me, that i should marry one of my cosins, i feel them like my sisters!
In small villages, 2nd cousins marry occasionally. In urban areas it is rare. I don't think it is actually ';common'; anywhere.
I sure hope not, and ignore the gy above me. I heard he sells it on the weekends in common crack houses along the jersey shore. So sad
Not sure. But it was common for European royalty to marry cousins. In fact, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip are distant cousins.
its also common for cousin in puerto rico to marry. its a sweet isalnd to live in. ay dios mio
HOW DARE YOU!!!???!!! Trying to bring shame on the Holy Middle East! Almighty Allah has stated that the Muslim Man can marry whoever he likes!!!! If you realised how close i am to declaring Jihad then you would be RUNNING away from your computer screen! Now RUN KUFFAR RUN!!!! Before i make you my Concubine, and make you shine my hook!

No comments:

Post a Comment