Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that Filipino men are twice more handsome and more vain than other South East Asian Men?

I don't know about that, but they're hot. The only type of Asian men I'm attracted to are Filipinos.Is it true that Filipino men are twice more handsome and more vain than other South East Asian Men?
Not that I know of, but I do know some Filipino guys in my family that are very vain indeed. Far as handsome... Some are, some aren't, true with every race. My cousins consider themselves handsome, but I prefer their half breed friends =]Is it true that Filipino men are twice more handsome and more vain than other South East Asian Men?
I bet that if you ask any Filipino men, they would say YES to that question.





Of course, the situation is much different of you ask Indonesian men, or Vietnamese men, or Thai men, or Singaporean men, or Malaysian men, or Brunei men, etc.
Hmm...I'm not Filipino but having had two Filipino bf's, I feel qualified to answer this lol!





Not sure if it is vanity but I definitely know that they take their appearance seriously - they are so styley!. I mean, for a start, they are heavily influenced by the American market when it comes to fashion and trends. We all know that Europeans and Americans are world trend setters. And when you consider there are so many of them, who wouldn't want to stand out...right? and they represent their people and culture well.





Yes, they spend loads of time in the bathroom but as the saying goes...first appearances do count!





I think they are not far off the Koreans and the Chinese pretty boys. There are plenty of good looking Filipinos, take a lead from Dale from Top Chef.





cheers :-)
being vain/conceited..?..yeah it happens sometimes....I have to admit.. but not all FIlipino men are like that because not every single Filis are handomse right..and I'm FIli and speaking the truth..
Filipino men and woman are Gorgeous!! Anways being vain comes in all color, shapes, and sizes.
I find conceited Filipino men ugly and idiotic.
Filipinos in general are vain.
Filipinos are South East Asians. Are you sure you're a Filipino ?

No comments:

Post a Comment