Friday, February 12, 2010

It is true that the lebanese wo man are the best dress in the middle east?

I love fashion, and I was watching a fashion video on youtube..I love make up , and I was watching a video on youtube about the Lebanese culture ( which I like lots , I like learning about different cultures...) and on the video, they said that lebanese people are the best dress people in the middle east... and I was wondering if that is true? IIt is true that the lebanese wo man are the best dress in the middle east?
They're into western culture. Therefore, lebanese women wear a lot of designer/brands clothes. The women of saudi arabia, specifically, Riyadh(the capital city) all wear designer clothes cause it's a real rich country.. As well as kuwait.It is true that the lebanese wo man are the best dress in the middle east?
yup they sure know their fashion :)
No, have you seen Webby or Ghanouge?


One is a stupid ugly green witch and the other is a fat Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment